Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Golden Medallions

Oh, hey, I realised that I haven't been blogging on here for quiet some time. I hope to blog more frequently soon.

Anyway, there's a new update on Horse Isle Life Cycle: the Golden Medallions, which I think is a bit stupid.

I haven't really tried it before, but I think it works like this: when you buy one medallion, you get one extra horse space. When you've bought an amount of it (last time I checked, it was 6 of them), your name will turn yellow (with a blue outline, for subs) and your person will have a yellow "sparkle," or outline.

The number of medallions you have to purchase may change, I think, depending on how many people buy them. It's just a hunch.

You can buy the golden medallions in the bank. They cost one million dollars for one medallion.

Also, non-subs can now have up to 10 horses instead of 6, according to my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment