Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Breed Rare Breeds!

Hello everyone!!

Today I'm here to tell you all about RARE BREEDS.

Currently the rarest breed is the New Forest Pony. The most owned breed is the American Mustang.

So now I urge you all to sell all your AM's to foreign and focus on the rare breeds :P So that they won't become extinct.

I've sold all my Welsh Mountain Ponies and American Mustangs in exchange for some Camargues (never heard of them? It's normal) and New Forest Ponies. Cost me a lot to buy them.
I bought three NFP's for 155k.

How do you go and search which breed is the most rarest?

Click the link below:
http://hi2lc.horseisle.com/www/toplists.php?tlid=64

Of course you'll need to login first.

For more information you can see the thread "We-Need-You-To-Breed-Rare-Breeds" by Aro in the Forums->The Game. Also you can mail me @WarriorBlueFur.

No comments:

Post a Comment