Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Breeding Rare Breeds

Hello! Do you see the fish over there? ------>

They don't die, no matter how long I don't feed them (must've been months). I would like breeds to be like this too. Striving in the wild and in our care.

New Forest Pony numbers have dropped since I last checked (300)! Now there's only 200 Ponies in care. Here I am trying to find a partner for breeding them and Camargues :)

I hope all of you LC players can give up your American Mustangs and exchange them for the least owned breeds i.e. New Forest Ponies, Suffolk Punch, Sorraia are the three least owned breeds.

I hope you can all get their numbers back up to at least 500! I'm trying to do this too, so support the breeds or they'll go...

EXTINCT.

Although I'm not sure that's possible.

Mail me at WarriorBlueFur if interested in these breeding programs and log on at around 1:40 HI time.

~Purebred Camargue Program~
~Purebred New Forest Pony Program~
~Camargue Color Program~

Elaborating more on the ~Camargue Color Program~

There are only three possible colors for the Camargue! I hope by breeding them with other breeds I can make more colors (don't think this is possible but worth a try!).

2 comments: